Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

My first food...






Nothing too exciting just rice cereal mixed with breast milk but he did really well. He especially liked the special airplane noises I made. Doesn't he look cute?
His four month appointment is in two weeks so we'll see how much the big guy weighs.

Adeline also decided to feed her babies while I was feeding Andrew. Their mouths were jam packed full of cereal. (I think they have a swallowing issue)

3 comments:

Bethany said...

I love that Adeline actually fed her babies! That is funny.
Good job, Andrew! So far Brooke is taking after her Daddy in the food department. Hopefully she will start to like her food more. Maybe you can give her some tips? She just wants to eat her toes so far.

Anonymous said...

I love that last picture of Andrew...he looks so big! And Adeline feeding her babies is super cute!

Bethany said...

Brooke finally ate most of her dinner last night! I think she heard how well Andrew was doing eating and decided to step it up a notch. Thanks for the help, Andrew!