Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 18, 2009

Four month appointment



18.2 pounds and 27 inches long


It is so hard for me to believe that in just four months this little guy has grown seven inches and gained ten pounds. My arm goes numb rocking him to sleep and I can hardly lift the car seat into the Jeep. I think I need to start exercising and build some muscle.

My highlight of the appointment was when the Doctor was putting pressure on his tummy and checking all his joints. Because he is so ticklish he just laughed and laughed. It was really sweet, our Doctor loved it.

4 comments:

Bethany said...

Andrew is TALLER than Brooke now, too! Man he is such a big boy! I love the jersey. He is killing me with his cuteness.

Anonymous said...

He's such a happy little guy - makes me smile when i see his pictures. And I love the Piston's jersey :). Can't believe he is so big!
~Bets

Anonymous said...

Starting Power Forward for the 2029Detroit Pistons Mr. Andrew "Bulldozer" Bean! Can't wait to see my nephew again soon.
-UJ

Trav, Jess, and Aden Daugherty said...

okay, you''ll have to ask Aunt Kay to confirm my story...but honestly our boys look a lot alike. You may not be able to see from the pics I have up, but in person...really! Must be some Kingsbury genes hiding in there! I wish I could smooch on him...what a cutie!