Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Miss Adeline


So after reading Daniel's post on Maya and her interpretation of time outs I was reminded to write a post on Adeline. Here are a few recent statements from Miss Adeline at different times....
Mommy: "Adeline I need you to come here right now...1,2,3"
Adeline: "Mommy...I'm going to count to three...1,2,3,4,9,6,7,8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15....come on"
Mommy: "What did Mommy say?"
Adeline:"What did Adeline say?...I said yes"
Mommy: "Adeline Mommy says no..N.O."...
Adeline: "Mommy Adeline says Yes...Yuh." (doesn't know how to spell yes yet just sounded it out)

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I'm sure you are laughing now since it is after the moment--too funny. You might have your hands full.