Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Daddy and his little man....

So not to sound too crazy. For the last couple of weeks Andrew has had three white spots on his upper gum line. I have felt them and they are hard. I didn't want to sound crazy or schedule and appointment just for this so when my father in law was up I asked him to check and sure enough Andrew is already getting teeth. Lucky me. I hope it takes a long time for them to fully come in.

1 comment:

The World through Angel's Eyes said...

12lbs! Teeth! He's turning in to a big boy so quickly. I think of you guys almost everyday. I hope things are going well. Classes are almost over and hopefully I'll get some breathing to come and make a trip up there to see you-even if it's just for an afternoon. Love you friend!