Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Feed the baby....burp the baby...

Adeline feeding Ally

Adeline burping Ally

James feeding baby Sasha



Adeline has become quite the little helper around the house. She is always there when Andrew needs to be burped or needs his pacifier. Today as I was feeding Andrew she was reading her babies stories, saying a prayer, and then laid them down in the activity gym to sleep. Then later on she said that she needed to feed her baby and pulled up her shirt. James also had to feed his baby Sasha. She is such a good little Mommy.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Very cute - I can see her doign all of those things now :-). At first, I thought that was Andrew in the play gym with the pink sweatsuit on.
~Bets

Kate Rudd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kate Rudd said...

So I must not have read this post very thoroughly the first time, because I got to the pic at the end and thought, "Why does Little Bean have a pink outfit on? And also, why does he look just a tiny bit creepy..?"

Then I realized it was Adeline's doll. Which answered both questions.

;)
It's sweet that she is being so maternal - I loved watching Willow the first few months Ginger was home.