Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Andrew rolling over


At just about two months old Andrew has started to roll over. Yesterday was his first time but I was unable to catch it on video. Now today it is all he wants to do. Adeline also rolls over next to him. It is funny when I show Andrew concentrated attention how Adeline starts to mimic whatever it is Andrew is doing.

In the background you will be hearing E.T. which is Adeline's new favorite. I am not happy with the amount of movies she watches but sometimes it is what I need to get through the day.

Andrew has very strong legs and likes to push himself forward. Not to sound too much like one of those crazy mom's but....the way he moves his legs is like he is trying to move forward. They are not just going crazy kicking everywhere but they seem very intent on pushing himself up. Maybe once his arms catch up some crawling might happen. It will take some time but I am impressed.

2 comments:

Bethany said...

What a big boy! He is so cute, I love his little grunts he makes.

Anonymous said...

So sad that I missed this while I was up! I'll just have to come and see you again, I guess :)

Love- Aunt Erin