Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Memorable Potty Conversations

My favorite....."I's (pronounced eyes) close mine eyes" This is what she says when she has to go poo-poo. She covers her eyes with her hands and focuses on what needs to be done. Sometimes peaking through her fingers to see what I am doing.

Passing gas is always a regular occurrence on the potty. After staying with Nana and we were back home she let out a big toot and said "That was a big fluffer" "I's tell Nana"....for girls they are called fluffers and for boys they are called farts.

When I know she is done on the potty I ask her if she is ready to get off and she always says..."Almost Mommy", then we wait another couple of minutes and replay the same thing.

"Bye-bye poo-poo" said while we watch the poo-poo go down the toilet.

Adeline just amazes me. She has gone an entire week in panties with only one accident. And that counts being dry every night. She also spent the night with her Nana and had no accidents. I still know that accidents will happen but I am so proud of how she is doing.

No comments: