Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 11, 2008

Harry Connick Jr.





For the last month or so James has been getting mail from the "Official" Harry Connick Jr. Fan Club. Not once did I think He was planning on surprising me with a trip to Chicago and a Christmas concert. Tuesday night he told me that we would be leaving the next morning, dropping Adeline off at Nana's, and then going to Chicago for the night. I was very surprised.
Now neither of us are really "Big" Harry Connick fans but the idea of something different, in Chicago, Christmas related, and just the two of us sounded fun. And it was. The show was great, and the Big Band was amazing. We both loved it.
Thanks Baby for a wonderful night. I love you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! I am so jealous that you were in Chicago at Christmas time...it is so beautiful downtown right now. I am glad you had a great time. Miss you, Andrea

Rick and Vicki said...

I'm glad you had a nice get away. How romantic.
Vicki