Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, December 8, 2008

"Great job Mommy"

Adeline has successfully moved from Pull-Up's to panties. She has done an unbelievable job and is dry all through the night. Now....she isn't fully to the point of always recognizing when she has to go but she always goes when we sit her down and has not had an accident during the day in over a week. We have been hard at work for about a month now and she has definitely enjoyed the sugar buzz off M&M's.
Yesterday I sat on the potty after Adeline. While I started to pee, she(sitting on her stool) says "Great job Mommy". And I received some M&M's as well. I must admit I took more than two.

1 comment:

Tara Petty said...

That is fantastic. It seems that Adeline is quick to watch what you do and copy it in the cutest ways.
What a wonderful delight.