Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, February 4, 2008

28.

It's not every weekend that I get to go out to dinner each night. I guess this was an exception since I just completed my 28th year of life.

28.

I think this is old.

Two years from 30.

30 is definitely old.

I like 27 better.

James made sure that I felt very special. Complete with roses, cards, candy, dinner for just the two of us, and lots of love!!!!

Saturday my Dad, James' parents, and Erin came up. Although there is one thing that has changed when company comes over. Shall I just say that my birthday was not the main reason for our visitors....

Someone else was....


And I wouldn't have it any other way:)

4 comments:

Donald said...

Who are you calling old?

Donald said...

Who are you calling old?

Donald said...

oops. Maybe that's a sign of being old:)

The World through Angel's Eyes said...

You don't get to say you are old because we are the same age and I REFUSE to be old. Love you friend! I am so happy that we have this wonderful relationship. I will call you back soon-promise. Just trying to survive midterms.