Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Uncle John

Adeline had very special visitor's this weekend. Uncle John came up with his girlfriend Candy just to spend time with us. They arrived later in the evening Friday night and left Saturday evening before the weather got bad. Unfortunately I (Mommy), didn't take as many pictures as I would have wanted but here is a good shot of Adeline and Uncle John on her couch (of course). Adeline had no problem sharing her couch with her favorite Western Michigan Uncle.



I love my brother so much (as many of you know). I love watching him love on Adeline. He is a wonderful brother, brother-in-law, and uncle.

Thank you for the special visit John and Candy. We hope to see you again soon.


No comments: