Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Last Week...

Mommy: What sound does a sheep make?

Adeline: Ba, Ba

Mommy: What sound does a cow make?

Adeline: MOOOOOOO

We continue to go down the list all the way to a lion who goes ROOOAAAARRRR!

THIS WEEK.....

Mommy: What sound does a sheep make?

Adeline: Shakes her head no while sometimes saying "na"

Mommy: What sound does a cow make?

Adeline: Shakes her head no while sometimes saying "na"

Mommy: Adeline, are you going to respond to everything I ask by shaking your head and saying "Na"

Adeline: Shakes her head while saying "Na"

3 comments:

Kim said...

Noah does the same thing. Sometimes he amazes me by something he says, but the second I try to recreat it, he looks at me with this blank stare. I try and try again, but still the blank stare. They have us wrapped around their little fingers!

Anonymous said...

What a cutie!!

Happy Birthday Charity! Hope you have a great day and evening!!!
Jen

Trav, Jess, and Aden Daugherty said...

I can only imagine how interesting your little talks can be! How fun to be a mom eh?! How are you all? Surviving the cold? We can't wait for warm weather and sunshine, we need to get out of the house!! Love you! (p.s. I did cut and dye my hair...good eye! I needed a change!)