Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Growing Up

For many of you who know James or have spent time with him late at night you know that cereal is one of his favorite snacks. For me it is frustrating to hear him (James) stuff his hand in the box and shove it in his mouth. Not to mention that he chews with his mouth open:)
But......with this little one I find it adorable.
Yes....what you see is a box of Corn Pops. Not the most healthy snack (sorry Daniel) but definately a favorite.
Little Bean in action

I asked for a smile right before she stuffed her face full of cereal.

I am impressed with how much Adeline LOVES books. I don't think she would be upset if I took away all her toys and just left the books. Earlier this week I was cooking dinner and I came out to find Adeline on "her" couch, reading a book with her blanket.

Zipper. What a fun word.
This is how I found Adeline this morning. Apparently she likes zippers too.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your hair is getting so long, and you are getting so big! I miss you, Adeline. I'm coming to see you in March- hope you (more like me) can hang in there until then. :-)
~Aunt Betsey

aimee marie said...

ok...Kelloggs NEEEEEDS to see that top one. totally advertisement worthy. maybe you could work out a deal with them...free pops for life?
she is CUTE.