Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Happy Birthday/Father's Day Daddy

This Father's Day was a bit different for us.  Thursday I got really sick and ended up getting Strep also.  This strep put me out for five days.  Headache, fever, chills, body aches, and a terrible sore throat.  So yesterdays plans to go to Craigs Cruisers had to be put off a week.  We still came down to Olivet in hopes that with an antibiotic in me I would begin to feel better.  And the kids were to stay in Olivet for cousin camp.  
So I spent most of the day in bed sleeping.  James went with the kids to church with my Dad and brother and then back to my Grandpa's.  They celebrated his birthday there and Father's day which was so sweet.  Then they came back to the Bean house and we celebrated there too.
Happy Birthday James Bean....I love you!






No comments: