Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, June 8, 2015

End of the year gift to a wonderful teacher...

Adeline has been so blessed to have the same teacher for the past two years.  This is Mrs. Hazekamps third year teaching.  She is young.  I remember being a little concerned about that.  And why?  I don't know.  I love her!!!  She connected with Adeline, loved Adeline, and cared for Adeline.  The kids were able to be a part of her becoming engaged, getting married (going to the wedding), and her pregnancy.  She loves to teach...and it shows.  And as a parent that is what I need.  I need to know that you enjoy my child and that you care about them and their education.  I am a pretty involved parent and my relationship is also key.  I'm so glad that Andrew will have her too!!!
We all pitched in some money and were able to get her the bassinet she had registered for.  She was surprised and very grateful.  She sent out a beautiful email to all of the parents saying thank you and talking about how these kids mean so much to her and have shared in so much of her life.



No comments: