Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, June 27, 2015

Andrew in the batting cages

Batting for Andrew was a bit of a different story.  He is so competitive.  He turns into a big grump.  There are two videos.  The one below is my second favorite.  I chose not to post or upload my first favorite because it would offend Andrew (like the monopoly video).  But it's a really funny video because after this one James and I were told to be quiet and not talk to him while he's batting.  And then at the end he tells me to stop taping while in tears.  It took awhile to recover.
So what I see here is Andrew is naturally athletic (he hit more balls than I did) but he is so competitive.  He does way better with a team atmosphere and when he is not with mom or dad or any family member (except Uncle John so far).  So we'll have to see how this turns out.  It took awhile for him to calm down (and might I add he hit really well....but not well enough for his standards).  


No comments: