Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, September 1, 2014

"I don't want to get sent to the Principals office"

Andrew was the first to wake up this morning.  The first words from his mouth were "Mommy, I don't want to go to Kindergarten, I want to stay here"....and then I said "But why Buddy".....and then he said "because I don't want to go to the Principals office".  Now as I look back I realize this is my fault.  I told Andrew one day when we were at the school playground that he was not to play with the rocks.  I told him that they are to stay on the ground not in his hands, not on the slide, and definitely not to be thrown to or at anyone.  He asked me what would happen and I told him that he could get sent to the Principals office if he didn't make good choices.  Poor boy.....now he is so worried.  If anything hopefully he won't play with the rocks, put them on the slide or throw them to or at anyone.

No comments: