Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

A day full of Dr. appointments :-(



It's been one of those weeks.   With me down and unable to walk both kids have been sick with terrible coughs.  Andrew though has been having trouble breathing and so per Grandma's very concerned request we got him an appointment to see if he has the Enterovirus.   
This is my first time driving in about two weeks.   First we went to my appointment and found that surgery is inevitable   Then we went to Andrews appointment and then headed off to the lab for blood work and the flu/Enterovirus test.  Let's just say that Andrew had the shorter end of the stick...that nose swab was awful (and they did it twice).  Andrew won himself a happy meal.
Even though it's been rough taking care of sick kids and being unable to walk I must count my blessings. .. #1 I have two beautiful children to care for.....and for that I am thankful!!!
(Enterovirus came back positive.  Two points for Grandma...kids will stay home until cough goes away)

No comments: