Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Andrew in Kindergarten

James stuck around for awhile with Andrew.  This helped a lot because Andrew is much like his Mommy and takes awhile to warm up.  He sure was pretty nervous.  I felt for my buddy and was praying he would do ok.

Behind us a young girl named McKenna (who is seated right next to Andrew) was hysterical.  I think this actually helped him to be tough.  Even though he made sure to keep his arm on me or around me at all times.
Andrew B. #1 which means he is "always" the line leader...(so he says)
While Mrs. Coffin went through a power point for the parents the kids drew about their summer.  Andrew drew Darth Vader, sun, sand and water.
We then listened to the story "The Kissing Hand"
Tears were coming then.....
After the story the kids were able to go out and check out the playground.  This was to be the parents exit.  Andrew was the first one out and ran right to the monkey bars.  There are about four sets and he immediately did them all.  I was very proud of my little boy who gave me many kisses and hugs and made sure I knew he was good.

No comments: