Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 9, 2014

Water Park Finale

We finished up the rest of our fun weekend here at the water park.  The last time we were here Adeline was three and Andrew was eight months http://addykay.blogspot.com/2009/09/great-wolf-lodge.html .  Look how much they've grown.  Last time Andrew was such a chunk and just sat in the little pool.  This year we were able to go on all the rides with the kids.  Probably next time they won't even need James or I to go with them....well hopefully not, I hope they always need/want us.

The kids along with Daddy and Grandpa played water basketball.

I was very impressed how Grandpa just got right in the water.  He was the first adult to get wet I think both days.
Lazy river with the kids.
If you look back at the older post you'll see Adeline and Daddy from the last time.  Our little girl isn't so little anymore.

This Lily pad video is my favorite because of Adeline.  You see how she falls because she can't hold herself up but then she starts to just fall on purpose.  Such a little stinker.
My babes!
Almost time to say good-bye....thank you Grandpa and Grandma!

We finished our time with one more pounding of water from the enormous water bucket.  I did it a couple times and it was fun but I am surprised the kids can continue standing.....I would think the water would just knock them over. 

No comments: