Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Fun in the snow!!!!

All the other surrounding schools were closed today.  Only Mona Shores and Muskegon public stayed open.  There was a lot of snow, and it was nice and warm outside.  The sun was even shining.  This was perfect playing weather.  When Adeline came home the kids and I went directly outside.  We stayed out for three hours until it got dark.  We had so much fun together building snowmen, snow hills, and making snow angels.  The snow was above my knees so it was pretty hard to walk in especially for the kids but it was perfect packing snow.

Adeline and Andrew's snowmen/woman
Carrot for the nose and chocolate chips for the eyes and mouth.
And a few chocolate chips for the creators.
The kids and I (mostly me) built a fun snow hill.  I then made a path for the kids to sled down.  Unfortunately my snow hill was not wide enough for them to climb up themselves and sled down but with my help they each took multiple trips.  This was the highlight of our time.


I love my kids!!!

No comments: