Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, May 31, 2013

Adeline's Field Trip

I was so excited to be with Adeline for her field trip.  As soon as I found out I got a babysitter set up (it was a month and a half before).  Parents could not ride the bus :(  I just headed out on my own and made it just in time.
First stop was to do some fishing.

I brought Adeline's sunglasses...she looks so cute.
I'm so happy to be with my sweetie...
The kids are given some instructions before feeding the animals.
Adeline did not want to feed the goats so she threw seed over their heads to feed the ducks.
This goat was hilarious.  When you ask a child what sound a sheep makes they say "baa", and this sheep REALLY says "baa".
I love when she wants to hold my hand.

No comments: