Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 19, 2013

A coat of paint....

I finally painted our bedroom and actually decorated it.  For the past eight years our room has been white, with nothing on the walls.  I originally did want it white and was very happy with it but then I never decorated it and then it was time for a change.
I went with a light gray (soft rain), and then a shade above that for the accent.  I found the verse at Hobby Lobby and got the shelves at Meijer.  The pictures on the shelf are from my high school graduation (our first picture together), our wedding picture, and our ten year anniversary picture.  I also included all of the cd's from our proposal when James sent me on a scavenger hunt.
It feels nice.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the two colors on the wall. Where the magic happens.
- JB