Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, April 8, 2013

We're here!

The Georgia Dome
We stopped at Wal-Mart and got a $3 shirt and some fabric markers.  I was able to make Adeline a somewhat decent shirt for the game and I picked her up some colorful hair ties too.
Andrew already had the whole outfit.  I had his Michigan shirt and his Michigan hat already packed.
Daddy of course had a few Michigan shirts packed and I was able to borrow one of his and tie it at the side so that it fit.
Here we are.  We're in our seats and ready for the game to begin....in about an hour!
This shot makes it look like we are really far away but from where we were it was easier for me to follow the game by watching the court rather than the screens.

No comments: