Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, April 1, 2013

Off to the park

We headed to the park for the evening.  James and Phil would stay later after Missy and I took the kids back to the house for bed.  The kids remember coming here two years ago together and being scared of a raccoon that was digging through trash.  Thankfully there was no raccoon this year.
Adeline insisted I take her picture with Natalia here to show both Aunt Bethany and Nana.
My girl.  I love her so much.  She won't be sitting in my lap like this much longer...
The tire swing provided a lot of enjoyment for the kids.  I was able to take these fun shots of the kids while they swung....I moved the camera as I took it.

No comments: