Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, April 27, 2013

Adeline's Third Spring Soccer Game 2013

There was a point in the game where all of the girls were running towards the ball far down the field.  Adeline comes running in a completely different direction smiling and telling me that she see's CiCi over on the other team.  I say "cool, now get back in the game".  She was so excited to talk to CiCi after the game I think that is probably all she was thinking about.  CiCi was one of Adeline's favorite classmates in Kindergarten last year that is no longer going to Lincoln Park
Adeline's continues to play hard and improve.  I love watching her and cheering her on.





Right on the field behind us Andrew's best friend Nick was playing his soccer game.  So when Adeline was sitting out we would go over and watch Nick and cheer him on.  Nick played very well and and seemed to like having his friend Andrew there.
This video unfortunately doesn't cover the moment best but it is all I have.  I had just told Andrew to back up from the sideline in case the ball came close to us.  Well, as soon as I said that the ball did come to us.  And immediately without hesitation Andrew grabs the ball and throws in in over the girls head.  Everyone started laughing....it was so cute.  I think after watching so many of Adeline's games Andrew is going to have a pretty good understanding of how to play when he joins in the Fall.

No comments: