Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Opening presents

This year I prepared myself.  With memories of last years present opening, I positioned Andrew in a chair, in the corner of the room with a wall behind him.  This way all the other kids would be in front of us rather than coming from all sides.  I must have had more patience this year than last because I didn't find myself feeling overwhelmed.  Each kid was still wanting to "help" give, open, play with Andrew's presents.  But in my opinion I think it went pretty smoothly. 
At the beginning of the party Andrew came up to me and was pulling my shirt saying "present time Mommy, present time Mommy, can I open my presents?"  Finally the time had arrived.





No comments: