Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 2, 2012

My Baby is three...

"I not your Baaby"
"What?  Yes you are.  And you will always be my baby boy."  As I squeeze and kiss it out of him.

But I think he is right.  The truth is, he isn't a baby.  Even though I wish I could freeze time, that just isn't an option.  I've asked Adeline many times throughout the years if I could just freeze her where she is and she always tells me no, and informs me that she is growing and growing and will soon be bigger than me.  So since I can't freeze them I try to blog, and write in their individual journals about all their latest things so that when my memory fails me I can always look back and be reminded.

Andrew.....My handsome little man.
My Bubba ("Don't call me bubba, I Andrew Thomas Frederick Bean")
Mr. Independent ("I do it myself")
My sensitive spirit ("I love you much Momma")
My goof ball ("Momma watch this" as he shows me his latest dance moves and most recently...."Momma look, butt crack" as he pulls down his pants and show me his rearend)
My athlete ("Momma, can I go downstairs to throw the football, please, please?")
Mr. Imagination ("I Woody", "I Potato Head", "I Eugene, now stab me Mother Gothel")

Andrew, here is a list of things I don't want to forget:

your cheeks
your lips
your eyes
your hands
"of course"
"Sissy, Sissy"
"I big boy"
"I aim, jus like Daddy" (when using the potty)
"tank you"
"your welcome"
"don't eat me, I not food"
"promise Sissy? say I promise"
"What you say?"
"seep with me, just one.more.minute"
"I put myself in time out"
"wait Mommy, one more kiss and hug"
The way you play and look up to Addy
Listening to you talk and play with your toys
You're a good eater...finally
Playing with play-doh with you
"I big boy"
Playing lego's with you
"come.here.right.now"
reading stories together
rubbing your back
"I smell somesing stinky"
"I tooted"
"Give me some lov'in"
Your smile
Your angry eyes
Your happy eyes
"Momma, be sad" (so he can come give me a kiss)
"but you know...."
"can I have dat?"

Buddy, I love every bit of you.  I am so proud to be your Mommy.  Thank you for the past three years.  And please....could you just stop growing?  I don't know if I can handle you getting any bigger.  But remember this, you will always be my baby boy.





No comments: