Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Thomas The Train




Nana gave us the Thomas the Train train back before Andrew was born. She also got the cute overalls outfit for Andrew. I took the happy, super cute smile shot upstairs but then while I was at work I asked James to take some on the actual train. Unfortunately he wasn't so happy I think it had a lot to do with James forgetting (which happens often) and doing it right before Andrew was going to bed. I WILL get a super smile shot on the train next time he wears the outfit..I promise Nana :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"James forgetting (which happens often)" - Sadly this is a Bean curse. Just ask Bethany.
I don't think I would want to get in front of Andrew on the train!
Love
-UJ