Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Best Friends

Adeline and her friend Anna have formed a very special relationship. They absolutely love each other and will be the first to tell you that they are "best friends". When Adeline talks about her friends Anna and Matthias she blends their names and they become one "annamatthias". It is so cute to see and hear her excitement when she talks about or sees her friends. A special bonus.....we LOVE the Morse family. So our kids growing relationship only makes our relationship grow also and allows us to spend a lot of time together.
Adeline also informed me that she is going to be a Morse when she grows up. She told me that she was going to marry Anna. I asked her if it was okay if she married Matthias instead and she could still be a Morse....she was fine with that.

2 comments:

Rick and Vicki said...

Adeline and Andrew are so cute! I'm glad you all are doing well. We sold our house and are living in an apartment till we find a new home. I love following your blog. Love, Vicki

Rick and Vicki said...

Anna is cute too! I made my comment on the wrong post. Oops!