Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A visit with Grandpa and Grandma Forte

After finding out Sunday night that my Grandfather was in the hospital we shifted things around and made a trip back home on Monday. Thankfully as soon as we got there Grandpa was being discharged, he had been there since Friday. Grandma was very worn out and had just had hand surgery two weeks before so she was very quick to let me drive them back when I offered. It was nice to visit at their house rather than the hospital. My Grandma and Grandpa both play a very special role in my life....I can't imagine life without them.




Adeline is VERY afraid of dogs, but loves cats...especially Ralph.

1 comment:

Donald said...

Those pics of the kids with Grandma & Grandpa are just precious!:)