Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Adeline turns 3

Hard to believe that it has been three years since our little Adeline Kay was born. She is quite the extrovert (like her Daddy) and loved everyone being at her party just for her. I watched her birth video (something I do every July 25) and was once again reminded of how miraculous the birthing process is, and how special your first baby being born is. I love this little girl. She brings me so much joy (a little frustration at times) but mostly joy. She loves to learn new things, loves to help, loves to laugh, loves to play, and loves to love. My most memorable times with Addy are little moments when she comes to give me a kiss for no reason or tells me she loves me or holds my legs while I'm sitting on the toilet and says "don't worry Mommy I got you, you won't fall in". I asked her if I could freeze her just the way she is so she can't grow up but she told me "no Mommy I'm getting bigger and bigger". The truth of that statement makes me sad.





We had a special Dora and Diego party for her where many of her friends and family came out to celebrate. It was a beautiful day and the party turned out to be a lot of fun. As you can see someone was very happy when we were singing Happy Birthday to her. I think she realized all eyes were on her and that this was her day.

Happy birthday Addy! We love you!

No comments: