Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Two months old



Hard to believe it has already been two months. All of my days seem to just mesh into one big day. This little guy has his Dr. Appt on Monday. I am curious to see how much he weighs now. As you can see he is sporting a very nice double chin. He can be a pretty fussy eater sometimes (ALWAYS going #2 while eats) but there is no question of him getting enough food.

4 comments:

Tara Petty said...

Wow! I can't believe it has been two months. He looks healthy and wonderful.

Hope you are all doing well.

Bethany said...

Holy Moly...love the double chin. Just when I think Brooke will someday catch up to Andrew (yesterday she was 12 1/2 pounds) he continues to get bigger and bigger. I love my little tank nephew! I can't wait to hug him.

Lindsey said...

Awesome double chin! Babies can get away with so much. . . :)

Kate Rudd said...

He is just so amazing! :)

Thanks for celebrating with us today. We loved seeing all of you, and I especially loved getting some baby holding time. ;)

I think you're a great mama.