Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, April 20, 2009

Bathtime fun.....




Normally bath time is a big deal. I have Adeline in the tub and Andrew in his tub. It seems to work pretty well doing both at the same time. Otherwise if I give Andrew his bath separate Adeline continues to walk in and out of the bathroom bringing in cold air and wanting me to do various things. I feel bad because Adeline doesn't get the dedicated Mommy play time in the tub but she doesn't really seem to mind. Today Daddy was home so both Adeline and Andrew got their own bath times.
Most baths Andrew is dried off with pink towels....but lucky for him we have a few yellow ones.
I haven't been able to capture many crying pictures of Andrew because he really doesn't cry very often. And if he does it is normally while he is eating and he poops his pants. I would cry too. Here is a crying picture of him out of the tub. Something about being cold once I took him out of the towel and put his pj's on.

No comments: