Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

"Maybe I can get an E.T. character? OK? Alright?"

Once Adeline became obsessed with E.T. she then wanted a small figurine like all of her princess characters. Well....today in the mail guess what arrived. Aunt Betsey sent an E.T. character just for Adeline. She has been attached to it ever since. Thanks Aunt Betsey for making this little girls day!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

:-) Glad you like your E.T! I hope the rest of your Castle characters welcome him into the castle :-). Love you!
~Aunt Betsey

Bethany said...

That is AWESOME! I've never seen anything like that before.

Kate Rudd said...

Adeline, I love your E.T.! Thanks for letting me hold it today - I'm glad my mom could find it for you when you left. come play again with us soon! :)