Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

The Plan....




After some serious discussion James and I have decided to set up my inducement for Monday February 2. Dr. Karnes mentioned this at my last appointment but I wanted to wait to try and go in naturally. The thought about something being natural to our childbearing process sounded nice to me. He wouldn't let me go any later than the 9th. But James' work, if we go in on the 2nd, has given him seven days off in a row.
At my appointment today I was dilated to a two. I was very happy to hear this because with Adeline when I was induced I was only at a one and it took so long. I am hoping to be dilated even further by Monday if I haven't already had Andrew. On Sunday I will go in and get a dose of some cervical ripening medicine and then go home. This could also, if it hasn't happened already, put me into labor. Otherwise I will show up at 7:30 on Monday and start with the inducement.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! She's such a ham for the camera. Keep 'em coming :-). Can't wait to see Andrew in the pics soon!
~Bets

Anonymous said...

i am sure you are excited that the process has started. i love hearing people's labor stories, so i can't wait to hear yours.
i don't know if you heard or not, but we had a baby girl. she was born jan. 15 3:39 am. she was 8 ibs 2 oz. 20 in long. we gave her the beautiful name - lucille mae. nickname will be lucie. we are all adjusting. it is taking some time. but one day at a time. i love being a mom. i can't believe i have three girls! i am jelous that you are having a little boy. i can't wait to see what he looks like. take care.
jackie lautzenheiser

Trav, Jess, and Aden Daugherty said...

Woohooo! We will be sending up lots of prayers tomorrow morning...keep us posted! We can't wait to welcome little Andrew to the world!

Trav, Jess, and Aden Daugherty said...

Woohooo! We will be sending up lots of prayers tomorrow morning...keep us posted! We can't wait to welcome little Andrew to the world!