Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Fun shots.....





I don't think I am doing a very good job of training Adeline for the upcoming arrival of her baby brother. For example tonight after visiting James at the mall play land we ate dinner, made rice krispie treats, read stories, played a lot of games, and built many different things. Just the two of us. I have this tendency to just play and give her my 100% attention that when she doesn't get it, it is really hard. Part of me feels like I want to give her all I can now because once Andrew arrives things will be different. I don't think I realize how hard the adjustment is actually going to be. Sooner or later I will find out I guess.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow- that first smile shot, she looks just like you! It's like one of those photo stripes you can get at the arcade or mall.

By the way, nice hair cut!. I got mine cut short too!

Anonymous said...

Anonymous in this case means

AUNT ERIN!!