Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 18, 2008

Addy's New Room!!!







I was pleasantly surprised when I came home from work yesterday morning to find that James had brought in the toddler bed and set it up for me. Not only did he do that but he also emptied out his closet and rearranged our clothes so that Andrews room is ready to start working on. We still have to drain the water bed but we are getting close.


This morning I moved the crib out and brought up many of Adeline's toys that have invaded the living room. She absolutely loves it. Yesterday she took a good nap in her big girl bed. Night time was not as successful but I know it is a big adjustment.


Although I am excited to be getting things ready for Andrews arrival I am also sad that Adeline is growing up. If only I could freeze time.

2 comments:

Rick and Vicki said...

I love the new room. I know what you mean about freezing time. I'm glad you are doing well.
Love ya,
Vicki

Donald said...

Your room is soo cool Addy! I am so proud of you. Michael is over my shoulder saying, "I going to Addy's house!:)
Auntie Leisha