Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

First of the October birthdays...

October is a very busy month for both of our families when it comes to birthdays. Funny thing is two birthdays are on the 22nd and the other two are on the 25th. For Aunt Erin we drove down to Ft. Wayne to meet her for dinner and then spent the remainder of the evening at her apartment for dessert. After being in the car for 4 hours Adeline did not want to sit down for very long. Everyone, except me...(because I am lazy) took her for little strolls around the restaurant.

If you click the picture you will notice a very messy face. Ketchup with everything....just like Daddy.

Here Adeline is laying next to Aunt Erin when she decided that she wanted to give herself a "tickle"...just like Mommy. (except I won't lift my shirt in public)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I especially liked the ketchup in the eyebrow. And the tickling... definitely cute now, but hopefully she grows out of that before her teenage years :-). Sorry I missed it. Wish I could have been there!
~Aunt Betsey

Ang said...

Don't you love family gatherings when everyone else takes them for a stroll? :)
I'm usually 'lazy' too. No. Not lazy. Exhausted :)

We're really gonna see you in a few days!!