Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 2, 2008

"Tiss"

Every time Adeline gets hurt, I hurt. Even if it is a little scratch. This summer there have been many scratches primarily on her knees. I always kiss ("tiss") her boo-boo's per her request many times a day.

Tonight after getting back from Frosty-O and a very busy day outside we went to the back yard to play. As Adeline was running out she tripped on the pavement and fell flat on her face. The screams came in a matter of seconds. I brought her inside to calm her down and see what all happened. My poor baby, blood was everywhere. Her two bottom teeth had cut into her lip.

Once the crying stopped Adeline knew of one way to stop that pain and that was a "tiss". I took advantage of this and gave her many kisses throughout the night. I remember my mom's kiss having the same effect on me when I was young so I am glad the same medicine works for Adeline.

No comments: