Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, August 11, 2008

Barbie and Nek (Ken)

As I was cooking dinner the other night I noticed that it was very quiet out in the living room. I went out to make sure that "someone" hadn't climbed the steps and was up in her room. What I found was Adeline with her two new friends "Barbie" and "Nek" (or Ken spelled backwards). What she was doing just made me laugh and run and get the camera.
You see...when we change Adeline's diaper she lays on a pillow from the couch. She always pulls one down when she needs to be changed and we didn't make it to the potty on time. Adeline decided that Barbie and Nek also needed to be changed. So she pulled down two pillows, pulled down their pants (check out Ken) and wrapped them in her own diapers.
She is such a natural Mommy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! A natural-born mommy. I wonder if she realized those diapers were a little big?
~Aunt Betez

Lindsey said...

I cannot wait to see her as a big sister!

Bethany said...

That is hilarious!