Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Daddy...Addy want Meow...





In a visit to Great Grandpa and Grandma Forte's house Adeline made a new friend. Ralph is his name. And... Great Grandma Forte had her asking Daddy for her own cat. Most of my family are big animal lovers and continue to pressure us to get a pet for Adeline. Little do they know this will probably never happen. James doesn't like cat hair and I don't like keeping animals outdoors. Also since James and I have been married I have been away from the animal hair and it would be hard to go back. It is hard enough for me to keep my house clean with all the hair I lose in a day I can't imagine having an animal.

Oh well....we will continue to enjoy trips to G & G's house and let Adeline soak up her animal time there.

2 comments:

Ang said...

will we see you Saturday?

I've been thinking about you.
I should call.

We should get together again soon.

Bethany said...

I always thought maybe, JUST MAYBE our little Bean Baby could convince Josh to someday get a little kitty. Now my hopes and dreams have been crushed because Josh and James are so alike. Oh well....