Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 3, 2008

Wash, Wash

During Adeline's bath time a couple weeks ago we followed the same routine: filled the tub, tossed in each toy, put in the bubbles, sat on the potty, started the music, and hopped in the water. I always let Adeline play for quite a while before starting to wash her body. Normally there are two wash cloths because she always tries to grab the one I have. This time with the other wash cloth Adeline decided that she wanted to wash herself. She proceeded to wash her entire body even her hair, and rinse it. I was very impressed.

There were too many cute pictures to choose from.....







I love my froggy towel Aunt Betsey!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm glad you love your froggy towel- no one could ever look as cute as you do wrapped up in it:-) You are getting so big, I can't even believe it. So excited to see you again. Lots of love!
-Aunt Betsey