Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 25, 2008

"Tickles"

Many family members and really, REALLY close friends know how much I like to have my back rubbed. Growing up in the Forte household it was very common to get/give "tickles". Our Mom or Dad would rub our backs while we laid on their laps. John still claims that I owe him a 30 minute tickle. Once I reached a certain age I wasn't as comfortable having my shirt up while my back was rubbed due to certain body changes. So when I married I was really, REALLY excited to get my back rubbed again. The truth is that it isn't just my back I like rubbed but pretty much any part of my body.

Adeline has also taken a liking to "tickles". I have always rubbed her back but now when I start she freezes in whatever position she is in, with her mouth open. She also comes to me, lifts up her shirt and requests a "tickle". I love it. She is truly my daughter. The best part is when she calls for DaDa and MaMa to both rub each of her arms. She holds them straight out and savors every moment.

She's too young to have acquired this taste; it's all in her; and I couldn't be more "tickled" that Adeline has her mommies love language.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i love that charity! that is adorable about adeline. you are such a good mommy, adeline is blessed. have a great day,
jackie lautzenheiser