Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, May 30, 2008

Muskegon Bean's Baby #2


That's right!!!! I know it is early but I believe pretty much everyone who reads this blog knows already so I thought why not. The more prayers the better! This is a picture of the two "blast" (day 5) embryos that were implanted on Sunday May 18th. (James and my 6 year wedding anniversary) Thank you Rebecca Whitson for taking care of me. James unfortunately had to work and couldn't get it off.

James, Adeline and I found out on Tuesday morning that we were pregnant again. This time it only took one try. Thank you Lord. I had another blood test today to confirm my HCG levels were going up and sure enough they went from 40 to 194. Right now the odds are we are pregnant with one child but there is still that small possibility that there might be two. Adeline kisses each one every day. I will have an ultra-sound on June 16th to confirm one or two.

At this point I am 4 1/2 weeks along. My due date is February 3, 2009. Which is two days after my birthday and is Uncle Josh's actual birthday. A very good month.

We are very excited for this addition to our family and appreciate all of your prayers for a healthy baby.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy for you guys!! You have to be so excited. I will be praying that all goes well. Keep us posted when you can.

Lydia

Lindsey said...

Yeah! I was wondering about your test on Friday, but was waiting for you to share the news. We are so excited for you, James, and Adeline! We will continue to pray for you.

Ang said...

so happy, excited, grateful...

love,
the corbins

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! What great news! We will keep you all in our prayers.
Jen

kellyolson said...

I am so happy for you guys! Very exciting. We will pray that all goes well with the pregnancy. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Nate and I couldn't be happier for the two of you!! What a blessing!! We will definately be praying for you and your little one and can't wait to hear if their is one or two!! Congrats Bean family!! We love you!
Sarah

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Charity, James, and Adeline!!! How exciting and fun. You will all be in my thoughts and prayers. Let me know next time you go to Grandma's and Grandpa's so that I can see you guys.
Love, Your Cousin Katy