Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Adeline's New Couch

After having dinner with the Morse family Adeline thoroughly enjoyed sitting and climbing on Anna and Matthias' fun personalized chairs. So...when we left I told James that I wanted to get Adeline a chair of her own. We stopped at Meijer and found this fun couch on sale. It also pulls out into a bed.

She loves it!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how she's holding that bowl. She's such a big girl, in her big girl couch too!
~Bets

The World through Angel's Eyes said...

I love that face! She's just too darn cute. By the way, hope you are feeling better momma-sorry I haven't called back. But, I've been thinking about you. Love you all.