Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, November 26, 2015

Thanksgiving Day

Heading down to Grandma and Grandpa's

Kids table

I was very thankful once again to have my Dad and Grandpa be apart of our Thanksgiving dinner.  I really appreciate how the Bean family has always been so welcoming to my family, this is the second year we've all been together.  The second year without Grandma.


The girls playing and singing at the piano

Me and my girl
Such a tender heart she has.

Andrew playing checkers with Great Grandpa.  Andrew does not like to lose and there were some tears shed.  But Grandpa was patient with him and it all ended up fine.
(i sure hope Andrew grows out of this always having to win/sore loser phase)

And of course there is always time for Euchre.  Might I add that Josh and James lost to Grandpa and Dad.  But then James and I played them and we WON!!

No comments: