Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, November 15, 2015

Brooke in Mary Poppins

It's been a long time since we've been together.  Thank goodness Aleisha isn't forcing us to play house!!!

I got to sit next to these two.


Aunt Jackie and Brooke

Brooke and Jenny
It was very sweet of Jenny to come all the way from California to support Brooke

Our group shot

Addy and Aliyah at the restaurant 

Adeline and I headed down to Grand Ledge to watch my cousin Brooke (Flower Girl) perform in her Mary Poppins Musical.  Aleisha and Aliyah also came over from Detroit and my cousin Jenny came in from California.
It was a nice night.  Brooke did really well and I think appreciated us being there to support her.  

No comments: