Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Picture's with Grandpa

You never know how much time you will have with those you love.  So when a time comes and you get to spend some special moments you take advantage of the opportunity to get as many pictures as you can.  We don't get to see Grandpa often maybe once a year at most.  We all appreciate his taking the trip up to see us.  I am thankful for all of these pictures.
Grandpa and Aunt Bobbie

Grandpa and all of his Grandchildren

Great Grandpa, Grandpa, James, Adeline, and Andrew

Four generations of Bean men

At the end of our visit when James and I were heading out I realized that I am always the picture taker....I am not sure when the last picture was that I had a picture with Grandpa.  Grandpa was still staying at the Bean house so he was in no rush.  We were the ones leaving.  He gladly came out and took this picture with James and I.  Thank you Grandpa.  This picture means a lot to me.  I'll try to be better at including myself in pictures more often.  We love you!

No comments: