Adeline and Andrew

Adeline and Andrew

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, October 30, 2015

Andrew's Halloween Party

This year I went back and forth between the kids classrooms to each of their parties.  There is a big difference between a first grade party and a fourth grade party.  A lot of activities in the first grade party with different rotations.  But for the fourth graders they had a movie and snacks.  Both classes were able to dress up.  I am thankful that both of my kids were ok with me coming.  I hope that they don't ever reach the age where they don't want me there.  At least until junior high.
Me and my Ninja

His cool spider web

While playing bingo if they won they could get these cool fake spiders.  Andrew won a few times so he and his friend Aidan were comparing who got more.

Always fun to get snacks in class.

No comments: